New Employee Information
As a new employee in a fully benefited position at Utah State University, you are eligible for many great benefits. Please download and review The New Employee Packet, or browse the HR Benefits website to study about your benefits and other resources available to you. In addition to your annual salary, the approximate value of your benefits package is 45%. All benefits and coverage are effective on your date of hire.
Summary of Benefits
Forms cannot be accepted without all appropriate documentation (birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc.).
Human Resources, 8800 Old Main Hill, Logan Utah 84322; Fax: (435) 797-1816; or
Hand deliver to Human Resources building on the corner of 1200 East 700 North
3) Enroll online with the retirement vendor of your choice
New employees who were previously enrolled in Utah Retirement Systems (URS) and wish to remain may do so by turning in the URS Election Form
- Receive your email from The Hartford and follow the directions to make elections.
- Contact HR if you have not received this within 2 weeks of starting your new job.
- Voluntary Benefits.
- Purchase a Parking Pass.
- Madatory Sexual Harrassment Prevention Training.
- Online Driver's Training.
- Faculty, Staff, and Spouse Card Information.
If you have any questions or concerns about your benefits please call the Benefits Helpdesk (435) 797-0122.
Need more information or just need to speak with a person? Fill out the form below with three different times you are available Monday thru Friday 8am-4:30pm and we can meet face to face at the Human Resources Building. (a small gray building on the corner across from Aggie Icecream and the Fine Arts Building, same parking lot as the radio station)