New Employee Information
As a new employee in a fully benefited position at Utah State University, you are eligible for many great benefits. Please download and review The New Employee Packet, or browse the HR Benefits website to study about your benefits and other resources available to you. In addition to your annual salary, the approximate value of your benefits package is 45%. All benefits and coverage are effective on your date of hire.
Summary of Benefits
Forms cannot be accepted without all appropriate documentation (birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc.).
Human Resources, 8800 Old Main Hill, Logan Utah 84322; Fax: (435) 797-1816; or
Hand deliver to Human Resources building on the corner of 1200 East 700 North
3) Enroll online with the retirement vendor of your choice
New employees who were previously enrolled in Utah Retirement Systems (URS) with Utah State University must remain with URS by turning in the URS Election Form
- Receive your email from The Hartford and follow the directions to make elections.
- Contact HR if you have not received this within 2 weeks of starting your new job.
- Voluntary Benefits.
- Purchase a Parking Pass.
- Mandatory Sexual Harassment Prevention Training.
- Online Driver's Training.
- Faculty, Staff, and Spouse Card Information.
- USU Staff Employee Association (SEA).
If you have any questions or concerns about your benefits please call the Benefits Help Desk (435) 797-0122.
Join us for New Employee Orientation
What: Our New Hire Orientation will be a resource to you as you learn about your benefits and get acquainted to USU. This session covers history, policy, resources, and benefits.
• From Main Street and Center Street, take Main Street, North to 1000 North.
• Take Right on 1000 North to 800 East.
• Take left onto 800 East.
• The complex is located on the North End of Maverik Stadium.
|March 6th||8:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m|
|March 20th||8:15 a.m.-12:00 p.m|