New Employee Information
As a new employee in a fully benefited position at Utah State University, you are eligible for many great benefits. Please download and review The New Employee Packet, or browse the HR Benefits website to study about your benefits and other resources available to you. In addition to your annual salary, the approximate value of your benefits package is 45%. All benefits and coverage are effective on your date of hire.
Forms cannot be accepted without all appropriate documentation (birth certificates, marriage licenses, etc.).
Human Resources, 8800 Old Main Hill, Logan Utah 84322; Fax: (435) 797-1816; or
Hand deliver to Human Resources building on the corner of 1200 East 700 North
3) Enroll online with the retirement vendor of your choice
New employees who were previously enrolled in Utah Retirement Systems (URS) and wish to remain may do so by turning in the URS Election Form
- Receive your letter from The Hartford and follow the directions to make elections.
- Contact HR if you have not received this within 2 weeks of starting your new job.
- Please click HERE to learn about your Voluntary Benefits.
- Purchasing a Parking Pass information can be found HERE.
- Please click HERE for information on Sexual Harassment Prevention Training.
- Online Driver's Training can be found HERE.
- Please click HERE for information on obtaining a USU Faculty/Staff ID Card.
Learn about sustainability programs & alternative transportation options HERE.
If you have any questions or concerns about your benefits please call the Benefits Helpdesk (435) 797-0122 we are able to answer questions over the phone and we are happy to meet with you one-on-one.