URS is Coming to USU Main Campus, Registration Required!!
Utah Retirement Systems will be available for one-on-one retirement planning sessions at the HR Building in the Aggies Conference Room on Wednesday, January 8, 2020. Registration is through the URS website. Please see the instructions below to register for an appointment. Appointments fill quickly so don’t delay. However, counseling sessions are available at other locations that are also listed on the URS website.
- Go to www.urs.org.
- Log into your myurs account by clicking on LOGIN in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Education Tab.
- Click on “Individual Retirement Planning Sessions”.
- Find the session that works best for you. Select the session to reserve your appointment.
- Please be sure to bring your estimated annual salary (if close to retirement include your 3 or 5 highest years), any retirement plan balances outside of URS, and your Social Security statement (get yours at www.ssa.gov).