- 200: Authority and Amendments: General Information Policies (Section 100) and Authority and Amendment Policies (Section 200)
- 201: Authority and Amendments: Personnel Policies (Section 300)
- 202: Authority and Amendments: Faculty Policies (Section 400)
- 203: Authority and Amendments: Administrative and Operating Policies (Section 500)
- 401: Composition and Authority of the Faculty
- 401.1-3 Faculty membership, definitions of faculty categories, academic units, academic department heads, resident/nonresident faculty.
- 401.4-8 Descriptions, eligibility, and academic ranks for: tenured and tenure-eligible faculty, faculty with term appointments, special appointments, emeritus faculty.
- 401.9-12 Authority, meetings, and committees of the faculty.
- 402: The Faculty Senate and Its Committees
- 402.1-4 Authority of the Faculty Senate, membership, terms, and records.
- 402.5-10 Meetings, parliamentary procedure, officers, Faculty Forum, and elections.
- 402.11-13 Senate committees: descriptions and duties.
- 403: Academic Freedom and Professional Responsibility
- 403.1-2 Academic freedom: introduction and definitions.
- 403.3 Standards of conduct: to students, to the profession, to the institution, and
- 404: Faculty Appointments
- 404.1 Policies, professional services, minimum educational requirements, and degrees.
- 404.2-4 Term of appointment, procedures for tenured, tenure-eligible, term appointments, and special appointments.
- 404.5-6 Appointment procedures and search procedures.
- 405: Tenured and Term appointments: Evaluation, Promotion, and Retention
- 405.1 Tenure, rights conferred, eligibility, and probationary period.
- 405.2-5 Tenure and promotion criteria for core faculty, librarians, extension faculty, and extension agents.
- 405.6-10 Tenure, promotion, and review: general procedures, procedures specific to tenure process, and procedures specific to promotion process.
- 405.11 Term appointments: procedures, role, advisory committee, file, and process.
- 405.12 Review of faculty: annual review, review of tenured faculty, professional development
plan, and academic due process.
- 406: Program Discontinuance, Financial Exigency and Financial Crisis
- 406.1-3 Program discontinuance for academic reasons, for suspension of enrollment, and for financial exigency.
- 406.4 Process for termination and reduction in status.
- 406.5-6 Reinstatement rights, major financial crisis.
- 407: Academic Due Process: Sanctions and Hearing Procedures
- 407.1-4 Introduction, sanctions, and procedures for reprimands and sanctions other than reprimands.
- 407.5 Medical incapacity.
- 407.6 Grievances.
- 407.7 Nonrenewal.
- 407.8 Procedures for inquiry into allegations of research fraud.
- 407.9 Sexual harassment.
- 407.10 Consensual relationships.
- 407.11-12 Complaints and procedures for investigating complaints.