Aetna Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Resources For Living
Aetna Resources For Living is an employer sponsored program, available at no cost to you and all members of your household. That includes dependent children up to age 26, whether or not they live at home. Services are confidential and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can access up to 6 counseling sessions per issue each year. You can also call Aetna 24 hours a day for in-the-moment emotional well-being support. Counseling sessions are available face to face or online with televideo.
- Up to 6 face-to-face sessions per issue per year
- Legal (30-minute consultation per issue/60-minute ID Theft Consultation for victims of ID theft)
- Financial (30-minute telephonic consultation per issue)
- Daily life assistance provides personalized guidance and referrals for child care, parenting, elder care, caregiver support, special needs, home repair and improvement, school and financial aid research, etc.
- Online resources include articles, videos, myStrength, legal/financial tools, webinars, discount center, etc.
To access Aetna EAP services:
Phone: 1-888-238-6232, TTY: 711