Welcome to the Employee Relations Website!
The Employee Relations section of Human Resources acts as a resource by providing strategic support to both academic and administrative staff issues.
We are dedicated to the enhancement of a quality working environment for employees by encouraging positive communication between employees and managers.
What Employee Relations Does to Help Supervisors and Employees:
Employee Relations offers consultation, facilitation and resolution strategies for workplace issues. Employee Relations assists in communications between employees and supervisors through the following services:
- Assists in the interpretation, explanation and clarification of University policies and procedures
- Advises employees regarding their employment rights
- Facilitates dialogue on employee/employer issues
- Provides counsel to supervisors and employees regarding employment-related inquiries such as:
- Supportable performance-based actions; corrective action and planning, disciplinary actions
- Performance Appraisal procedures
Employee Relations Contact:
Becca Seamons, MHR
Employee Relations Specialist
Utah State University Human Resources
We’re here to help you with your workplace questions and issues. Just call or send us an e-mail.
Relevant policies accessible via the HR website:
- Corrective Action policy # 311
- Employee Rights policy # 321
- Employment Grievance Procedures policy # 325
- Aggie CARE: (child care) (435) 797-1552
- Childcare Resource and Referral: (435) 797-3956
- Family Life Center - Housing and Financial Counseling: (435) 797-7224
- Family Life Center - Marriage & Family Therapy Program: (435) 797-7430
- Psychology Community Clinic: (435) 797-3401
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) Ability Assist through the Hartford
- HealthChampion (Health care support service)
- Bear River Mental Health (435) 752-0750
- Children's Justice Center (435) 753-7017
- Child & Family Support Center (435) 752-8880