- Blue Cross Blue Shield Medical/Dental Enrollment and Change to Coverage
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Member Claim Reimbursement
- BlueCard Worldwide International Claim and Informational Brochure
- Flex Spending Claims
- Flex Spending Enrollment
- Flex Spending Benefits Card
- Flex Spending Change
- Family and Medical Leave Request (FMLA)
- Health Savings Account
- New Employee Forms
- Employee Pre-Tax Retirement Contribution (401k and 403b)
- Employee Pre-Tax Retirement Contribution (457)
- Employee Post-Tax Retirement Contribution (Roth 403b)
- Employee Post-Tax Retirement Contribution (Roth 457b)
- 401(a) Investment Provider Change (Online) or (PDF)
- 403(b) Opt Out of Auto-Enroll with TIAA-Cref
- Communication Allowance Request
- Request for Journal Entry (NEW Banner Form) - PDF Fill-in
- Banner Reallocation - PDF Fill-in
- Direct Deposit
- Extra Service Compensation Form
- Extra Service Compensation Request Process
- Foreign Visitor
- Gifts and Award
- MyTime - Leave and Exception Time Recording and Certification
- Payroll Deadline Calendar
- Staff Benefit Rates
- Supplemental Payroll Forms
- W-4 - How To
- W-8BEN - Foreign Status for US Tax Withholding
- W-9 - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number
- Advertising for positions Link to HR instructions
- Affidavit of Domestic Partnership
- Appointment of Opportunity 385 Request
- Banner Training/Access Request
- Change of Personal Information
- Consulting Leave
- Early Retirement Rehire
- Employee Time Sheet (Moved to MyTime.usu.edu)
- Family and Medical Leave Request
- I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification and Acceptable Documents
- Independent Contractor Determination Checklist
- Memorandum of Agreement for Policy 386 (Background Checks)
- MyTime (Leave and Exception Time Recording)
- New Position Request - Contact Business Services
- Non-exempt timesheet for additional outside service
- Parental Caregiving with Modified Duties
- Performance Appraisals
- Position Evaluation - PDF Fill-in
- USU PDQ (Position Description Questionnaire) - Word Document
- Vehicle Use
- Worker's Compensation Employer's First Report of Injury or Illness
- Address workers compensation questions and forms to: Risk Management UMC 6600 or call
Life Threatening Emergency: Dial 911
Suicide Hotline: 1-800-273-8255
Ability Assistance: Employee Assistance Program, simple solutions to help cope with stress and life changes. Offers up to three free face-to-face counseling sessions per occurrence per year.
Beneficiary Assist: Professional help after a loss or terminal illness.
Bear River Health Department Resource Directory
SafeUT: SafeUT answers crisis calls, and chats—about yourself or someone else—24/7. These free services, provided by University of Utah Health, are confidential. Our counseling topics include:
- Depression, anxiety, or other mental health issues;
- Suicide prevention;
- Loss and grief;
- Bullying and cyberbullying;
- Drug and alcohol problems;
- Relationship difficulties;
- Any life challenge.
SafeUT is free and confidential.
HR Banner Training-Must be completed before access is granted to Banner.
I-9 Basic User Training Video
I-9 Decision Tree
I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification Form and Acceptable Document
Step by Step I-9 Instructions
I-9 Employee Number/A-number
Adding Social Security Number
Foreign Employee I-9 Help
**NEW 2017 Form I-9 Changes**
Remote I-9 Process
When Utah State University hires a new employee, and that employee is unable to meet with the department or the business service representative for the college to complete the federally mandated form I-9, the Office of Human Resources can set up a remote access to complete the form I-9 for the new employee.
Remote access for the form I-9 can only be done if the following conditions are met:
- The employee lives outside of Cache County and the surrounding areas.
- The employee will not be on main campus Logan, Utah at least three (3) days prior to the employee’s start date.
- The employee currently lives in the United States.
How Remote I-9 works:
- When an employee cannot meet in person due to physical location, the employee has the responsibility to indicate to their business service representative that they cannot meet prior to their start date.
- The business service representative may offer to set up a remote access. If remote access for the form I-9 needs to be set up, the business service representative is responsible for collecting the information of the new employee, and the individual that will be completing section 2 of the form I-9. The Office of Human Resources strongly encourages that the business service representative work with each new hire to find an individual that will properly represent the university. A professional representative is preferred, however, a family member or friend may be used.
You may contact HR (435-797-0122 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to get a list of approved Institutions to act as a USU Representative for section 2. Please provide a zip code where the employee is located.
- After the employee and department have identified a representative for the university to complete section 2, it is then the responsibility of the business service representative to email the Office of Human Resources at email@example.com requesting remote access for the form I-9. The email must include a completed remote access request form.
- The Office of Human Resources will then set up remote access for the form I-9. Guardian, the USU I-9 system, will then send the new employee an email for section 1 and the USU Representative section 2. Please note: The employee must complete section 1 before section 2 can be opened or completed.
- Once section 1 and 2 have been completed the employee must fax or mail a copy of all supporting documents used in section 2 to the Office of Human Resources. Please fax documents to 435-797-1816 or mail to 8800 Old Main Hill, Logan Utah, 84322.
- The Office of Human Resources will upload documents to the electronic form I-9, then send the completed form to E-Verify. When the process is completed, the Office of Human Resources will notify the business service representative.
Please submit requests for remote access for the form I-9 to the Office of Human Resources to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact the HR Solutions Center: (435) 797-0122 or email@example.com
ICIMS Training Resources
- Video trainings for the JOBS website can be viewed by going to http://ils.usu.edu
Hiretouch Training Resources
- JOBS Non-exempt and Hourly Applicant Workflow Training (PDF)
- JOBS Exempt/Faculty Applicant Workflow Training Slides (PDF)
- JOBS Downloading Documents for Multiple Applicants (PDF)
- Collecting Reference Letters Anonymously in Box
Other Hiring Resources